Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rent Basement Chicago

invite a lot of people?

Sunday, at 20.00, in car, returning from the birthday party of M., a daughter of a professional boyfriend.
- Mom, when I do the birthday?
- is far from a couple of weeks?
- No, it's close.
- How nice! Mom, we invite a lot of people?

- Who are all these people who would like to invite?
- grandparents, uncles, and then my friends G., M. and F. Indeed F. no because I always scratch. Mom, I just want to invite a lot of people, so the house is full. So life is full.
I swear, I said so. "I want to invite a lot of people so the house is full, so life is full." But take out the cylinder from which these sentences are almost treenni? But how do they do?
For me it is and will always remain a mystery ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment