Friday, February 18, 2011

Christian Ideas To Write Baptism

Dolcetti coconut




Yesterday, late afternoon, when, after a day of intense work, I went to take my daughter's grandparents, I really want to be a bit 'with her and at the same time to prepare a sweet thing that relaxes me a lot (and I know, everyone can relax as ...). I put together the two requirements and have come out of these cakes, made with what I had in the house (between my desires "relaxing" there was certainly to go to the grocery store ...). The daughter of professional contribution was very important: the first has helped me pour the ingredients into the bowl, then put all the cups on baking tray, he finally tasted a sweet black and one white expressing his expert opinion on confectionery. Here then is the recipe, enough for 50 cupcakes with coconut, the kind you get from the small little cups. Like all my recipes, it is very simple to implement.
100 grams of coconut flour
100 grams of flour 00 grams of sugar 100
75 grams of melted butter 2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons cocoa (I used what we put milk in the morning)
procedure.
Place all ingredients (except Cocoa) in a large bowl. Mix with whisk. Half fill small paper cups about 20/25 (the cakes are soaring enough, so do not abound too, I, for example, I put a teaspoon of mixture into paper cups each). Add to mixture remaining two tablespoons of cacao. Riempire il resto dei pirottini.
Infornare a 180 gradi per circa 7/8 minuti. Non esagerare con la cottura, altrimenti i dolcetti potrebbero risultare duri.

0 comments:

Post a Comment