Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Way To Masterbate For Gays

I'm tired and you? The CGIL for women and work



Condividi tramite Wikio

Stamattina, quando mi è stato chiesto di diffondere questo video, ho accettato subito perché mi sono rivista nella protagonista del filmato. Non nascondo che sto scrivendo questo post con una punta di rabbia. Sì: sono arrabbiata. È da qualche tempo che provo questo sentimento, tutte le volte che si parla di occupazione femminile.
In realtà, finché sono stata molto giovane e neolaureata, le cose mi sono andate bene e non ho avuto alcuna difficoltà a trovare un’occupazione, certo precaria, ma in linea con le mie aspirazioni e con le mie competenze. Dal momento in cui ho avuto trent’anni e mi sono sposata, invece, è stato tutto molto più complicato. Il caso ha voluto che perdessi il lavoro qualche mese dopo il matrimonio perché l’azienda con cui working together for four years no longer had the possibility to renew the contract. Since then, the only real prospect for me was the professional and I got thrown headlong.

Unfortunately, my problems are similar to those of a large number of women and indeed I am lucky because in some way, with ups and downs, I found my way and my size. Like many others I have invested heavily in training and professional staff. The work is part of my existence. Without work I do not like me. Without work I can not feel completely myself. If I had my work I could be happy and not happy.
Segnalo so glad the site promoted by the CGIL Lombardia
http://www.donnechelavorano.it/
, hoping that all unions, not only the CGIL, undertake concrete action to support women who work and those who would do it. I also hope that the commitment also covers all other regions, not only in Lombardy, as Italy, all Italy, has urgent need for a new policy for women and female employment. And I also hope that we all, in our small and as far as we can, we will begin to engage a little more, even in first person, for the protection of our right to work and professional dignity. I hope so, especially for the future of my daughter. The movie
che ho pubblicato è la versione ridotta; sul sito http://www.donnechelavorano.it/
trovate la versione integrale. Il video è firmato dal regista e sceneggiatore Piergiorgio Gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment