Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exact Dimensions Of Dvd Case Cover

cuddles in the shower


One of the things that has most changed in my life after having children is the time of the shower (or bath). Before I could spend an hour soaking, now enter the bath has become a luxury for the shower and I always counted the minutes and, usually, even a child who, from behind the door, screaming " mother mammaaaaaaaaa, MAMMAAAAAAAAA . " The few times that I can carve out the right space, I like to cuddle in the shower and it relaxes me and makes me feel very good. I'm not one who spends a great deal in products for the care of your body, but there are some things that are indispensable: a pair of bubble bath or shower gel very fragrant bath salts, sponge some nice, almond oil sweet.
When I was asked to try the bubble bath of Palmolive to write this piece, a couple I knew them already. Now that I've tested all the products in line with those of Aromatherapy Thermal line, I must say that it is very difficult to choose, they are all fragrant, colorful and extremely appealing. Here's what I think each of them.
Morning Tonic (the green), with essential oils of tangerine and lemongrass extract is my favorite because I love the Aromatherapy line of fragrances of citrus and sparkling: I bring joy. I used it this morning and I would have been at least a quarter of an hour more in the shower if I had not had a fever for three years, screaming the usual "Mom, mammaaaaaaaaa, MAMMAAAAAAAAA."


Absolute relaxation (the purple one), with essential oil of ylang ylang and iris extracts, has a very sweet fragrance. I do not know if I got influenced by the name who gave Palmolive, but to me it seems ideal for a relaxing bath in the evening, with some candles lit around the tub (yes, maybe, maybe once ... but now ... what I'd like to though!).
Sensual ( the red one), with rose essential oil and extract of ginseng in Morocco, has a persistent and intense fragrance that makes you want to make it two in the shower. Perhaps in this case I'll be made conditional by the name and color of the wrapper, but to me just what came to mind.
Mineral Massage with Dead Sea salt and extract of aloe vera, is my favorite line because Thermal contains many grains with a mild exfoliating effect. When I had time I was a fanatic of scrubs, but now that I'm always in a rush I do not do more but I like the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing able to exfoliate in the shower. I tried and I must say that the feeling is really nice.
Thermal Fresh with seaweed extract and mineral baths, shower gel is a very delicate, even smell, and has become the favorite apprentice dad. Finally, there
Nourishing (the yellow), with essential oil of almond and vanilla essence, which leaves the skin soft and smooth.
With all these products, my bathroom seems to have become a center Wellness and I must say that I do not mind at all.
Daughter professional, when he saw all the shower gel on the floor of the sink, went crazy with curiosity and, after opening each package and sniffed, he exclaimed:

  • Mom I want to make the bath:

  • Okay, Come on, pick one though! each drop of bubble bath.
  • At this point, however, I had a curiosity with which criterion to choose the bubble bath? Do you like me are attracted by the fragrance or other features that look?


Article sponsored

0 comments:

Post a Comment