Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Post Shower Dizziness



daughter is allergic professional, in order, 1) at the sight of me that computer work, 2) the stay all day at home, 3) the verb sleep. But yesterday there was a miracle. It was not very well in the last few days and then was at home. I had to work and do not There was no one to help me out and be with her. I had no choice: Turn on the peak and then a prayer.
prayer worked, the day went like this: I wrote an article on counterfeit cosmetics, published a couple of folders, managed the negotiations with a potential new client, made a few phone calls to work and even wrote a blog post . In the meantime, she has designed, played with Barbie and with the Winx, peeled a couple of picture books, one of my dictionaries peeled without tearing the pages, did some laps in the living room with his toy car without bumping into any furniture. Then we had lunch, I read a story and after that ... "Mom, I sleep, fell asleep in her bed (the view that no longer sleeps in the afternoon for months now, this was a miracle in a miracle). In two hours I worked, cooked dinner and even made a long shower. When she woke up and asked me to play, having had a quiet day and no arrears on the roadmap, I was very well prepared and so we prepared the tea for all the dolls. After dinner, told me:
- Mom, look at a cardboard beds?
After ten minutes of Beauty and the Beast, fell asleep. It was 21:30

could not believe it. A perfect day. Since my mother, I never had a day so easy and I believe that this miracle will not be repeated easily.
This morning, in fact, as often happens, it was all a whim and a triumph of "I do not want" I do not want breakfast, I do not want to wash, I do not want to dress, I will not get into the car, I will not go kindergarten.

Everything normal. That's nice, though, the perfect day yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment