Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Lock Jewel Michigan

White mother has wanted to be a city

7.30 am, an apprentice professional mother and daughter are having breakfast (it is because every time I talk about myself in third person? Mah…)

- Tesoro, sai che oggi c’è il veglioncino dei bambini e potrai andarci vestita da Biancaneve?
- Sì: mamma, ma io mi voglio vestire da città
- In che senso da città?
- Sì: con tutte le case.
Accidenti che delirio di onnipotenza.
- Non ti piace più il vestito di Biancaneve ? Non era la tua principessa preferita?
- Sì, però da città è più bello.
Aridaglie
- Facciamo così, oggi ti travesti da Biancaneve, che è un travestimento bellissimo. E poi era della zia il vestito. Sai che la zia quando aveva tre anni come te ha usato proprio the dress you wear today?
- Yes, I know.
- Okay then, dressed as Snow White? Preview
- Yes it bellisssssimo.


Luckily, the crisis resolved. But now I would like to know how this idea came in and sock to disguise "from the city." But you've never heard one (or one) to be transformed into a city? And by the way - no small detail - how do you dress up as a city? I understand a group: one is the skyscraper, a city hall and the other the town park, but how does a single child? I wonder if the demand became insistent ...

If you feel like it, you could also read:
The ideal city
Mom, do you love me even if I make a fuss?
The creative whim
Carnival Thursday
masquerade

0 comments:

Post a Comment