Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Wire Ge Motion Sensor Switch

Why live in the South should

On the number of
Millionaire
this month there is an article titled
Welcome to the South, like the famous movie with
Claudio Bisio, the piece talks about how, now, there is also a kind of emigration on the contrary, from north to south, and not just of people who return to their place of origin after a period in another city. Indeed, there are several entrepreneurs who move north in the South to come up with a job. But
perché? Contrariamente a quanto si sente spesso dire, vivere al Sud sotto molti aspetti conviene, per tutta una serie di ragioni. Il mio Sud è il Salento e non ci sono nata. Ci sono venuta dopo aver vissuto in altri posti, dal Sud, al Centro al Nord. Non credo che tutto il Sud sia uguale, io quindi parlerò solo dei vantaggi di quello in cui ho scelto di abitare.
1. Il clima mite quasi tutto l'anno ci permette di vivere all'aperto, di fare lunghe passeggiate sul lungomare anche a gennaio, di portare i bambini a giocare fuori casa più o meno 12 mesi su 12. 2. Il prezzo delle abitazioni ci permette di avere una casa di proprietà anche se non siamo particolarmente rich. In a country where I live (22,000 inhabitants), for example, you can buy an apartment in about 1000 € per square meter and I talk about central areas.
3. The cost of living in general lower than in the North, allows us to live well with less, to go and eat pizza more often, to get out more often with friends, going to the hairdresser without too much guilt and so on .
4. The biological is more at hand than in many other parts of Italy. Of course we must look a bit 'but when you are getting the trust of your greengrocer, purchase high quality products to a euro per kilo and eat healthier. And if you buy a pound you can get boxes instead of Save up to 50%. But what do you do with a crate of oranges from 5 pounds? Make it in half with your father, with your best friend or simply your neighbor.
4. We live in a place where others are on vacation and this allows us to more easily detach from work, thoughts, from everyday problems. We just take a car, a few kilometers to reach one of the many wonderful places around us to feel a little bit on vacation. All this, as I see it, resulting in a higher quality of life. That's why I came to the conclusion that living in the South, I repeat this in the South, I agree. Or at least should for my needs.
And the inefficiency? There is no downtime? And unemployment?
Yes, and there is high unemployment, but many are those who invent a task and there they live, also fine.

But what about the poor service, honestly I have not seen many, but not more than in other places where I lived. Here are a few examples, I have a pediatrician efficient, well-trained, and my daughter who attends a nursery better than this I can not imagine, I have an enviable precision of a carpenter who asks me the right, for the work he does .. . and the list could be still long.
And you? Experience in the South or the North? What are the things you like the place where you live? And those which can not stand?

might also be interested:
My motherhood in Salento. The South is running
The country dream for my daughter

Ecology: As I became more environmentally friendly without too many sacrifices

0 comments:

Post a Comment